Whether we use Vedic numerology or western numerology, the effect of numbers on our lives is undeniable and one could observe this for prolonged time periods to validate the claims of knowledgeable seers and others in the field.
Numbers reveal personalities and potentials of individuals, but one is advised to incorporate reasonable amount of common sense in the interpretations. We at Vedic Astrology Foundation will now explain how name numbers are arrived at and their interpretations.
Vedic Letter – Number Assignments
A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5
F=8 G=3 H=5 I=1 J=1
K=2 L=3 M=4 N=5 O=7
P=9 Q=1 R=2 S=3 T=4
U=6 V=6 W=6 X=5 Y=1
All one must do is write their names and assign numbers to each of the letter in the name as per chart. Once you have done that, see if the number is a multiple digit one and then reduce it again to arrive at a name number
Eg: If the multiple digit number after counting all the numbers is 200 then 2+0+0 =2 is the name number
Each number arrived at in the Vedic name number is assigned a meaning or a characteristic as per numerology. Let’s us see what those are.
1 – The Pioneer
2 – The Philosopher
3 – The Innovator
4 – The Engineer
5 – The Negotiator
6 – The Pacifier
7 – The Educator
8 – The Entrepreneur
9 – The Philanthropist
Meaning of each name number as described by the expert numerologists in Chennai
- Pioneer- Dynamic and radiant, both in social settings and at work but at times inflexible. Best suited for leadership roles and management roles no 1 people according to numerologists are authoritative and pioneers in their own fields.
- The Philosopher – Number 2 people has a unique way of seeing the world and situations and hence are quite perceptive. These people work best in teams and is not hasty in decision making. They make good councilors and advisers.
- The Innovator – Very intelligent, quick to learn and retain information, number 3 people are the life of a party and adapt well to diverse cultures. Versatile and creative these people can do well in fields such as arts, sports and sciences. They tend to be impatient with others.
- The Engineer – Good at building things from start to finish, no 4 is in control, and a good planner and organiser. Honest, reliable and supportive these people are best suited for construction, research, computer sciences and land development.
- The Negotiator – our expert numerologists in Chennai feels that, the negotiator, with an enthusiasm that is contagious, will put others at ease and communicates very well. People with high energy, jovial and clever you are good at learning foreign languages and will have plenty of friends.
- The Pacifier – Friendship and harmony is identified with no 6 people. You look after others and ensure their comforts and hence make very good homemakers. Some other fitting careers are judge, politician and law enforcement agency.
- The Educator – Scholarly and poetic by nature these people love books. They love solving mysteries with their curious and intelligent minds. They would do well in research, music composing, spirituality.
- The Entrepreneur – As the description indicates, no 8 people are tenacious and strong willfully taking challenges and resolving them, our numerologists in Anna Nagar vouch. A loyal friend to people who like them and a ruthless enemy to adversaries they do well in politics, military, finance, business and stock market investments.
- The philanthropist – these people do not tolerate injustice and are noble by nature. Very charismatic, they do well as activists, councilors, public speaker s and they live by their principles of duty and integrity.